1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 760LT problem HELP!!

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by MPF_Supra, Dec 6, 2006.

1. MPF_Supra

MPF_Supra Junior Member

hey i have a customer with a Blizzard 760LT plow that goes down slow. It'll lift up fine but when it comes down it goes down slowly. Called up Blizzard hot line and talked to one of their techs and they said the same thing i did. I cleaned all the hydraulic lines. Did anyone ever had this problem? any help would help. thanks
  2. Snowforever

Snowforever Junior Member

You need to adjust your flow control valve located on the valve block. Counter clockwise will increase drop speed. If you turn knob all the way clockwise your plow will not drop.
  3. MPF_Supra

MPF_Supra Junior Member

yeah i checked that first..that wasn't the problem either.
  4. MBB

MBB Senior Member

restricted flow ,cylinders are singel acting weight of plow is all that is used for drop, if it is not the sel. cartridge & the hose is not damaged, it could be something is bent. there are 2 screens coming off the pump inside the valve body assembly also
  5. paulsauto

paulsauto Member

What year is it. the early ones had only a orifice and had a recall. I have seen some bad hyd cartridges.
  6. MPF_Supra

MPF_Supra Junior Member

its been a while but i do believe it's in between 1999-2000 model.

any help would help. thanks again