1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 760lt plow plug issue

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Big C 55, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Big C 55

Big C 55 Junior Member

Evening! I've got a Blizzard 760lt plow that I bought used. When you hold the two plug together everything will work, but when you let them go nothing works. I know its a connection issue at the plug but this is my first plow so I am clueless. The solenoid will click under the hood but does nothing. Just looking for suggestions.Thanks!!!!

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

First thing, clean out the plugs, see of that helps. Generally only a LIGHT coating of dielectric grease is needed.
    If thAt doesn't work, next would be the spread the male pins out a little. There's a slit down them, can try and exacto blade, or a very thin pocket screwdriver.

3. Big C 55

Big C 55 Junior Member

Cool I'll try spreading those two pins. I took connection cleaner spray and a small nail and cleaned the truck side plug, and lightly sanded the connections on the plow side. It seems like it is something stupid!!! ;) Thanks for the advice, I will check them tomorrow.

4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

2 pins. No all them.