1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 760LT on a 2000 Dodge 2500 ???

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by kmamark2000, Oct 14, 2013.

1. kmamark2000

kmamark2000 Senior Member

I bought a Blizzard 760LT and I want to put it on my 2000 Dodge Ram 2500. Can I use a mount from a HD plow and use it on the LT? Will they fit?

They don't make a mount for the LT to the 2500 Dodge Ram.

Advice? Anyone have a plow to trade?

Thanks in advance for any help you may offer.
  2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

So your wanting to know if the truckside mount hd will work on your lt plow?
  3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

That's because they feel that's not a strong enough plow for the weight of the truck.

If you want to do it use a HT mount and figure a way to weasel your LT centermember on to it.

But rememebr don't complain about the LT not holding up, they warned you;)
  4. kmamark2000

I am only doing a few small driveways. Nothing large this year. I wanted the Blizzard plow but I happen to have a 3/4 ton truck. Couldn't find a HD plow anywhere.

I spent the day at my fathers house fabricating a mount. Will be finished tomorrow, I'll post pictures when finished.
  5. kmamark2000

And they said it couldn't be done.........