1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

blizzard 760lt for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by captainquad, Nov 22, 2006.

1. captainquad

captainquad Junior Member

I have a 2004 BLIZZARD 760LT that is on my 2004 chevy silverado 1500. I bought this plow last year, used about 8 times, and that was it for the snow. I am currently buying a 1 ton truck and no longer need this plow. It is like brand new, comes with touchpad controller, all electrical connections. Basically everything to make it work on your chevy or gm. I am looking to get about $2800 for it. It also has a new cutting edge that has never been used. Im located in Toronto, Ontario. I can ship or i might be willing to deliver or meet somewhere. Let me know. Thanks

Anthony
    captainquad@hotmail.com
    416-881-3436

2. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

might want to adjust your price a little bit, their have been several 2005 blizzard 760's that looked brand new that sold for 2000.00

3. captainquad

Well in my area they sell for $4995 new....who ever got it for $2000 got a deal!

4. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I'm assuming that's $5k Canadian?

5. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

I sold my 2005 in August for $2000 american.

6. captainquad

Correct, its in CDN dollars$$$$$$