1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 760LD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brickslayer, Nov 18, 2008.

1. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Real good shape! Only used for personal use by owner of stampped concrete driveway for a couple of seasons. Comes complete with everything you need off a 05 Avalanch. Not sure what other chevys but I bought it thinking I can put it on a 2500 dodge and they don't make the bracket. It is the same model as the 760LT but I guess they renamed it LT for "light truck" instead of LD for "light duty" this year. Marketing stuff i guess. You can put it on any 1/2 ton and smaller truck but check first. Absolutely only serious buyers ask questions please. I'll try my best to follow up. The plow is located in Milwauke WI. Possible meeting arrangements within reason. Also it has a custom cutting edge so you won't damage stampped concrete ect. Rich people stuff. New it goes for at least 4500.00 out the door. $3000.00 is what I have in it make me an offer I can't refuse. E-mail me if you want it right away. cause I have a few local people interested but I haven't seen cash and I want it gone. I'm pissed It won't fit on my truck! haubrichmasonryllc@yahoo.com
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  2. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Actually, make me an offer! Best offer over 2500.00 I'll take. Need it gone! Too mad it doesn't fit to look at it anymore!