1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 760 LT Questions

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by bikeluver43, Dec 9, 2005.

1. bikeluver43

bikeluver43 Member
    from Mass

Hello Guys, I haven't been here in awhile due to me selling my old truck/plow combo. I used to have a 94 F150 with an old Fisher 7 1/2' MM1 that had the electric hydraulic unit under the hood. It was the biggest pain in my butt to use that plow but it did work for what I needed it for and was pretty stout. Anyways I've bought another truck- 02 Ram Quad Cab short Bed and don't want to skimp on a cheap old piece of equipment. At the same time I'm not going to be doing a ton of plowing this year-maybe next year when I move north. For now just my small driveway and probably my Grandmothers and great aunts-both the same length and live next door to each other. I got to looking at newer used units and then saw an add for the Blizzard 760LT listed in a local paper for $2795 INSTALLED on any truck from a dealer in New Hampshire. Every other brand is about $1000 more expensive and the used units are about the same price (when I add up the cost of buying push plates). Is there a reason these are cheaper? To me they "look" lighter than a fisher, and a little more complicated. I've read a good deal of posts here and it seems people like them but I just wanted to know the pro's and con's of these plows. This isn't going to be a business venture so I don't need a heavy duty unit and I'd like to put as little strain on my truck as possible.

2. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

All I can say is you'll be happy with that setup!!

3. bikeluver43

bikeluver43 Member
    from Mass

Do you have any pictures of your setup? I'd like to see how much squat is going to take place. :redbounce