1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 760 Ld

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jsyonker, May 8, 2004.

1. jsyonker

jsyonker Junior Member

I am selling my Blizzard 760LD plow that I purchased in Dec 03. I used the plow less then 30 times on small private drives and took the plow off in February due to the lack of snow here in SW Michigan. The plow has brand new graphics on it and is in awsome shape. There is some rust spots near the skid shoes (par for course on Blizzards).

The plow was on a 00 Dodge Dakota. I'm sure that new mounts can be purchased from a Blizzard Dealer for different vehicle. The plow worked great for personal and private driveways. It was nice plowing with a smaller pickup too, easy maneuvering. Can email more pics. I am asking $1900 OBO. Will deliver for $40 (gas) within 100 miles of St. Joseph Michigan (SW lower corner)

You may contact me at

269.208.8531 Jason

Will post more pics