1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 7'6 Speedwing for 1/2 ton GM complete

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

As it states. It's in good used shape. Works great. I'll get pics for anyone seriously interested. I bought it for my Tahoe but have decided to sell it to a friend of mine instead of add it to the fleet. Would be great for any mid sized vehicle, but comes complete with mounting bracket and harness for a 99-up GM 1500 series. Includes controller as well.

$2,500

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump, pics to come. $2,200 complete no less. Price goes up in the fall and is sure to get $3k-3,500 installed. These half ton plows go quick in season.

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump just incase. It's not in the way, but a good deal if someone's looking.

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Still have it. I may put it on a spare half ton I picked up if it doesn't go soon. Still for sale for now.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  5. 04WhiteSport

04WhiteSport Senior Member

A picture would help out....

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'll get some when I'm back over there

7. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

So which side of the barn is on the one where the fire pit and empty PBR cans are or the other side with the 6 sec S10 with a 6.6 snoway........... ;-)

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Yes................

Lmfao

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump $2k firm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.