1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 720 Upgrades

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by grinch1989, Sep 23, 2008.

1. grinch1989

grinch1989 Member
    from CT

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The edge your showing is not poly...its rubber. Which is only mainly used on brick or paver style surfaces.

If you want a poly edge check out Polar Edge...or go right to your local Blizzard dealer and order a Polar edge right from Blizzard as they're an option for your plow. Part # B61544 for the 760/760LT.

Or I'm sure Jerre can hook you up. :nod:

3. grinch1989

grinch1989 Member
    from CT

Thanks for your reply, that is a good point about the rubber edge, that is why I ask you guys before buying stuff!

My plow is a 720, not a 760 do they make one for mine?

Thanks!

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Don't think Blizzard themselves has a Polar Edge for the 720...

But you can buy them in virtually any length for any application from a Polar dealer.

5. grinch1989

grinch1989 Member
    from CT

Does polar edge have a website? Can't seem to find it...

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

7. Gregg Blair

Gregg Blair member

We manufacture the Polar Edge for Blizzard. If you want the edge made specifically for Blizzard you need to contact them. However, a standard Polar Edge urethane edge will work on these plows.

8. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Greg's right. We've been using the 760 edge and redrilling the bottom of the moldboard on the 720 to mount it up. Trim off the extra on the one end and drill a new hole thru the edge. J

9. grinch1989

grinch1989 Member
    from CT

Thanks Jerre, what are the odds you have a picture of the install? I figured I would ask seeing you have pics of just about everything else! Thanks!:salute:

10. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Will have to dig through some archive photos to find one. Got them on a Kubota RTV but it's on the other site. J