1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 720&680 for S10 (Complete)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Plowtoy, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

I have removed my Blizzard from my 99 Jimmy and it is up for sale since it would be too small on my Yukon. I am selling a real nice 720 and an ugly 680 (680 could be used as a back up or parts). I have the undercarrage that will fit mid 80s to early 00s GM S10 4x4 trucks and SUVs. It also comes with a Joystick controler, headlight bar, and all wiring needed to make it work (headlight wiring is "hacked" for lack of better words, I have it wired up to an "on off on" type switch). I am also including a set of TIMBRENS (1 season old) in this deal.
    For 2 complete plows, and 1 truck side harness, headlight bar, joystick, and Timbrens I am asking $2250usd or best offer.
    You can PM me or better yet call 6l6-836-3ll6. Thanks DAVE

2. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

could you post some pictures and are you willing to drive to Detroit?

Thanks,

Jon

3. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

680lt.jpg

680lt2.jpg

jimmy with 720 1.jpg

jimmy with 720 2.jpg

jimmy with 720 3.jpg

the pictures of the plow on the truck are the 720 and the 680 is disconnected sitting on pavement, I dont have any pics of the under carrage and extras by them selfs but if you need them i can get them for you, also the black flap on the 720 is a heavy duty piece of rubber . Detroit is not out of the question for the right price, but im not able to come into Canada

680lt.jpg

680lt2.jpg

jimmy with 720 1.jpg

jimmy with 720 2.jpg

jimmy with 720 3.jpg

4. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

haha, I understand people find our border guards a little unfriendly! You just have to say eh to them a few times and you are all good! haha

Anyway, what's your bottom line for both with Detroit, and I am in no hurry if you want to wait till you are coming anyway.

5. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

$2100usd to Detroit, or $2000usd if you want to come to Holland MI (about 3 hours via 196). I figure $100 will cover my fuel there and back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.