1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 680 on Jeep or F150?

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by MNLars, Nov 17, 2015.

1. MNLars

MNLars Junior Member

I bought a used Blizzard 680 with the intent of putting it on my my 97 Jeep Wrangler to plow my 500 ft driveway. The guy I bought it from had it mounted on an 05 F150 (He had heavy rubber extensions bolted on to make it about 6in. wider).

I have not bought a mount yet for the jeep-they are more money than I expected. My question is, should I just mount it on my 03 F150 Supercrew (I think the mount will fit) that is my daily driver or buy a mount and put it on the jeep? I was thinking it was too small a plow for the truck and I didnt want to beat on it. What do you guys think?

Thanks!

2. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

That plow could be a bit to short for the big girl.

It's proubabely a good fit for the jeep.

Post in the wanted section and see if anyone has a mount for the jeep and you could try to sell the mount you have.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015