1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 1.5 Yd Ice Chaser For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by HD Myles, Nov 6, 2011.

1. HD Myles

HD Myles Junior Member

I have a 1.5 yd blizzard Ice Chaser for Sale. It is the poly style spreader with the inverted V in it. It fits on a short or long bed pickup truck. I bought it new in January of this year. Used it it 5 or 6 times. It works great however it did not hold the volume of salt that we needed. I have moved up to an 8 ton truck with a tailgate spreader. Feel free to call with questions up til midnight eastern time. $3,500.00. My $1k loss is your gain.

2. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Location? Thanks

3. HD Myles

HD Myles Junior Member

The spreader is in Church Hill, MD about hour and 15 min from Philly. However I have to go to Linitz, PA on 11/14 to get a mount put on a new truck. I could bring it with me if you were to purchase. Thanks

4. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Ok, do you have any pics?

5. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

HD, give me a call 484-575-1555

6. HD Myles

HD Myles Junior Member

Will try and post pics later today Thanks

7. HD Myles

HD Myles Junior Member

my Cell # is 443-480-1786