1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizard 810 wings

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by MD Power Plow, Dec 21, 2004.

1. MD Power Plow

MD Power Plow Senior Member

Hi does any one know if it is normal if you extend both of the wings at the same time if there is a lag, "when I press both of the buttons to extend the wings the right lags"

2. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Wings

Never had a lag on mine. However here's a tip for he day: NEVER back drag with the wings out!!

3. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

You should extend one wing at a time because doing two exeeds the pump volume, so it will take twice as long.

4. MD Power Plow

Thanks it doesn't't if I use them one at a time, only the right drag when both are used at the same time.

I saw that blizzard offers a extra manifold would that help
    thanks

5. jhook

jhook Senior Member

Ya, mine seems to lag a bit too. I run them one at a time.

6. extremsnomobile

extremsnomobile Member

why shouldnt u back drag. i ve scene dealer videos where they do with wings out. :gunsfiring:

7. MD Power Plow

looks like it might be one at a time for me thanks :)

8. MD Power Plow

back draging

It seem like there are alot of post from people not to back drag w/ wings out snow and ice build up and can cause the retracting spring to brake, someone said to add extra springs I think bolts has posted treads about this. I noticed that if you have any ? about blizzard plows Bolts responds very fast! :)