1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blinking lights

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by central #2, Feb 6, 2010.

1. central #2

central #2 Junior Member

Hi . I recently installed aused meyers plow setup on my 95 yj. While driving at night the plow lights will blink on and off .why? Thanks

2. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

is it all the time or just when you hit a bump?
    Sounds like your plug might be loose, or you have a ground wire loose somewhere.

3. central #2

central #2 Junior Member

They blink even while parked. Thanks

4. Louiso

Louiso Senior Member

but still when the mottor is on the whole jeep still moves so if you do have a ground wire lose then that might be the reason... al i know on our 97 jeep we have 4 extra offroad lights plus the 2 headlights and when we mix up a wire the lights will run for a little while then just turn off. so it could be a wire is not on right and is making it blink.. but i kinda want to see a video of it blinking just for fun if you would thanks

hoped i helped

5. central #2

central #2 Junior Member

Thanks everyone .i found problem to be a bad ground . I ran a wire from battery to each moduleand have not had a problem since. Thakks again