1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

blended salt wanted in Michigan

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by flykelley, Jan 14, 2009.

1. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Hi Guys
    Looking for 6-7 pallets of a blended deicer close to Metro Detroit. Any ideas? Angeloes is either out or doesn't want to sell that many pallets.

Thanks Mike
  2. jplowerhuron68

jplowerhuron68 Junior Member

bleanded ice melter

Lower huron supply co
    5595 treadwell
    wayne, mi 48184 (734) 721-3601 office john paladino cell 734-968-1617

we have ice traxx in 50lb bags 49 per pallet it's a blended product $490.00 per pallet if interested we are very close to metro airport wayne rd.van born delivery also available if needed also carrying rock salt and safe step 50lb
  3. Snowgeek

Snowgeek Junior Member

My supplier in Ferndale has loads of Dragon Melt. I believe their number is 248-546--4600

Hope this helps
  4. lawnprolawns

lawnprolawns Senior Member

I got some blend from some guys by me that got it from Flat Rock bagging. Paid 6.5/bag but they said the price is now 7.5. I dont know what they were paying for it.

My only complaint is that the bagging itself sucks.. I've had a number of them leak. I forget the actual name of the product, maybe it was Dragon Melt.