1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bleed hydraulic jack???

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by BigBootyJudy, Oct 28, 2013.

1. BigBootyJudy

BigBootyJudy Junior Member

i recently did a fluid change on my sno pro 3000 and i replaced the angle lines and the lift for this year, but after i put everything back together, my hydraulic jack doesnt work because i believe it needs to be bled. the fluid in the line drained out as i did not replace this one cause i knew it would be hell to get to. so my question is how do you get air out of this line?

I know theres an access panel underneath but theres no room for a wrench through there. can i somehow get fluid through the pump end of the line? or am i stuck with a floor jack this year lol
  2. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

The pump will bleed the air out the breather/fill cap.
  3. BigBootyJudy

BigBootyJudy Junior Member

We'll it worked before I took the pump out and now it doesn't and the pump isn't bleeding any air out. I know it's pushing fluid because I took the line off and it shoots out when the jack switch is pressed
  4. onlyn8v

onlyn8v Junior Member

Did you ever figure this out?