1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blazer on a 4/4 frame...Help

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Crashs Girl, Sep 15, 2001.

1. Crashs Girl

Crashs Girl Junior Member

My "Crash" is trying to workout putting his 89 Chevy S-10 Blazer on a full size four wheel drive frame. He is looking for ideas on making this easier and looking to find someone who maybe has done this, or knows of someone whom has, to kind of help him and give a walk through. I know I might be asking alot, but he has never really had anything like this before and I would like to see it really work out well instead of being all combled together. Please don't get mad at me for starting a new string for this...
    If you have any comments or would like to give a walkthrough, or would even just be willing to talk to me about some things he should do...please email me @ pee_wee0527@hotmail.com
    Thank you so much...anything is appreciated.
  2. Power mad

Power mad Member
    from Oregon

white knite at coloradok5.com has done this conversion with her K5.
    It was a full size blazer and she swapped in a S-10 Blazer body on it.
    It is prety wild lookin. with 1 ton drive train a 468 riding on 44" Boggers. :D
  3. Power mad

Power mad Member
    from Oregon

Here is a link to her website. white knite
    She is a realy cool person and would most likly be happy to answer any questions you might have.