1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BladeLock on Ebay

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by GPS, Dec 7, 2008.

1. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

2. stillen

stillen Senior Member

Can you imagine having the lock freeze from the elements....and not being able to grab your blade..
  3. stillen

stillen Senior Member

EVEN better... buy a bunch of these and then drive around and put them on other peoples plows so they cant use them...
  4. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

I have thought about buying one of these. I wish they had a picture of it, on a plow so I could see exactly how it mounts up.
  5. winged1dur

winged1dur Senior Member

6. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

lol thats why i keep a torch in my truck box.... i have one lock that i made and im nervous about that but i also have two access roads i plow that are locked gates and they always freeze up
  7. Woodland

Woodland Senior Member

I use to plow an industrial lot that had a padlocked gate at the entrance. The shop foreman use to soak the lock in antifreeze each fall and had pretty good luck with that. According to him, he had to soak it again about 3/4 through the winter because it started getting a little "rough" to unlock.
  8. luciani634

luciani634 Member