1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

blade won't stay angled

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by wildbl1500, Feb 14, 2008.

1. wildbl1500

wildbl1500 Senior Member

On the 8' HD MM2 I bought used, the blade won't stay put when it's angled to the right. It holds fine when angled to the left...

The fluid level is fine and I don't have any leaks. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

2. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

You might not think you have any leaks.......but I bet you do. My fluid reservoir was leaking.....on a 2 year old BRAND NEW plow.....You might not think its leaking.....but I can almost guarantee you it is. Its weird that its holding to one side though.....keep looking. If you cant find the leaks have someone move the plow while you check from the outside...

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Damaged/defective or out of adjustment passenger side relief valve or spring.

4. wildbl1500

wildbl1500 Senior Member

I'm sure there is not a leak... what do I have to do to adjust the relief valve? I'm a rookie at this stuff.

5. LON

LON Senior Member

6. wildbl1500

wildbl1500 Senior Member

Great! That helps a lot. Thanks Lon!