1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blade turns left sightly when lifting blade

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by bayshoreinc, Jan 17, 2012.

1. bayshoreinc

bayshoreinc Junior Member

Have an MD68. Noticed that sometimes when I lift the blade, the blade also turns left slightly. It doesn't do it every time. I thought I might be hitting the left button, but have been careful so I can see what was happening. So what can the problem be?
  2. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Is it after you hit a hard snow bank or curb? It could be the pressure relief. My plow has done it a few times when the pressure relief is "tripped" from hitting something with one of the wings. When I lift the blade it goes back to where it was then lifts. Just a thought.
  3. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

Any SnowDogg straightblade can twitch just a hair to the left when you hit UP. it's a timing thing. It won't affect anything.

If you're talking about something more pronounced, then the B valve must be slow/sticking.