1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

blade tripped and broken the window!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Snow Jaw, Jan 29, 2004.

1. Snow Jaw

Snow Jaw Senior Member

I was out plowing a drive way that was about 4 day old snow but was still soft from cold temp..
    the blade tripped something got throw in to my front window and cracked it!! :realmad: :cry: :cry: :cry:

anyway I will check with the INS I have full cover on this old truck!

how should I tell them what happen? A truck throw a rock on HWY?.... that only way they will pay for the repaired.

2. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

i would check with your insurance, but the eaiser way is to say on this date, at this time, on this road a truck threw a rock into my windshield and cracked my windsheild. when i worked or big trucks, for freighliners, there were two windshields, cost 25 each, and took about 30 min. to change. sure wish they were all that cheap.:D :D

3. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Sounds like I wasn't the only one with trip problems. I busted my plow lights due to tripping.:(