1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

blade quits lifting an extending wings

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by TPC Services, Dec 16, 2010.

1. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

Been having issues with the blade every once an a while. The blade will quit going up or extending the wings. The cylinoid will click when I ask it to move. Have wiggled the 13 pin an then it will work for a while then stop again. Wiggle it again works for a while quits. Have clean the 13 pin out an re applied Dielectric grease but still doing the same thing?? What am I missing ??

2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

We just had the exact same problem. The connections of the battery were loose.

3. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

what you end up doing squeezing the female end together a little to make the connection better?? or replace the hole power cables ??

4. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

The male connector has a split down the middle, spread that first before squeezing the female part. I meant on the truck battery, the connections were just a little loose.