1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blade for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gino, Aug 23, 2005.

1. gino

gino Member
    from Maine

Is anyone interested in buying a 7.5 foot fisher MM2 Blade? I have had it for 2 seasons and have done very little plowing with it. It has always been garaged and is in excellent condition. I am selling because I got a bigger truck (Used to have a 1/2 ton) and want to go to the 8 foot. This is just the blade I am selling. It removes and installs with 3 pins. Pics are attached. I would like $599.00 for it as it is in excellent condition. Oh yea, it has a BRAND NEW steel cutting edge on it that I used once last year on the last storm. I am in Portland, Maine for pick-up. If interested e-mail me at ginof@labelingsolutions.com. If you want to see pics it is listed also in another forum. The site wouldnt let me put pics in 2 places. Do a search for "blade for sale" and you will find it.

PS. If anyone is interested in push plates for a chevy 1/2 ton-2000 and up I have those too!