1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

blade differences between fisher & western

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by kevinjen1, Sep 13, 2009.

1. kevinjen1

kevinjen1 Junior Member

I recently bought a 95 ford f150 with a conventional fully hydraulic system to put on my 93 bronco. The lady i bought it from said she had 2 blades to go with it. Her boyfriend said the heavy duty 3/4 ton blade was for her other truck. when i went to pick them up. there was the first fisher blade she said came with the truck , a BIG western and another fisher in non- repairable condition. their truck is a 90's f250 with a western mount. i took the fisher she said was to the f150 but now HE says i took the wrong one. the fisher is 22" from one side to the other where it pins to the truck. the slots on the bar where the spring loaded pins are is very narrow. the western i think is alot wider where it pins to the truck. does anyone have specs? ive looked on both fisher and western websites and can't find anything. please help if you can. thanks