1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blade Artwork

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by MickiRig1, Dec 26, 2003.

1. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Anybody put sayings,artwork,etc on the front of their blades?
    I have one 2 meter with "THINK SNOW" and underneath it is "Please? I then I drew snow flakes with a permanent maker all over. My 7.5 has "U.S.A." with red,white and blue stars all over it
    I just used art cardboard, then I cut out the letters and used loops of tape to stick it to the blade. Then used spray paint sprayed straight on for the lettering and stars. People look at them and smile all the time. The snow "wet sanded" the paint and it has lasted a long time so far. I also have orange 1" reflective tape wrapped in stripes on the marker poles.

I have seen:
    Different size vertical bars that made it look like a cow catcher on an old steam engine.
    Tiger Stripes
    Checker board
    Flames

2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

3. jo2fst4u

jo2fst4u Member

I have seen one with " GOT SNOW?" THEN THE GUY NUMBER UNDER IT

4. kl0an

kl0an Senior Member

Pictures Micki, we MUST see PICTURES!!

Paul..

5. bluenite608

bluenite608 Member

PICTURES OF PLOWS WITH SAYINGS ON IT WOULD BE NEAT. SOME POEPLE WRITE AND DRAW SOME FUNNY STUFF ON THEM

6. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

I took pictures yesterday of USA grafic but windows XP is giving me grief about pulling off the pictures. May be 13 year old son can do it later. i gave up for now!