1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blackline ATV Plow Question

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by resp-essentials, Dec 19, 2010.

1. resp-essentials

resp-essentials Junior Member

Does anyone know why Blackline Plow does NOT return phone calls. I have been calling them for months and never get a return call. :mad:

They are making a piece to retrofit to the frame that would give the blade some float ability. It is supposed to mount to the top of the lift cylinder to let the blade float a bit.

If any dealers have this part or can get it...perhaps you can post a picture and get me a price.

2. tailboardtech

tailboardtech Senior Member

i am not 100% sure but i think the economy got them. my dealer i got my cycle country from was saying something about them, but i cant remember the details.
  3. Wolf River

Wolf River Junior Member

Blackline is still in business.....they are under new ownership and have made some modifications to the frame and mounting bracket. There were issues in the past that created failures when the plow was stressed. These issues have been addressed and corrected.

Check them out.

4. DCS

DCS Junior Member

Blackline Plows

It's October and I cannot get Blackline to return a phone call. I bought a 72" fully hydraulic plow from them last year and put it on my UTV. Worked great. This year, the up/down will not work with the switch but if bypassed, does work. I know this is a simple repair or replacement but if I don't get their insight, then I'll end up spending $500 on a repair shop. Which sucks! I emailed them today too. Any ideas? Thanks.

I'm in Colorado so the clock's ticking...
  5. Wolf River

Wolf River Junior Member

Not sure what is happening....no message has shown up so far. Please contact Wes at 901-590-7357. He will be happy to assist you.