1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Black Smoke Doesn't Mean It's Broke

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Aug 4, 2009.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I got bored this morning and took a video of the backhoe blowing a little smoke lol. Sorry its a cell video.
    [​IMG]

2. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Wow that was interesting!!!

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

hahaha I know I am gonna go back there later on and get one with the digital camera much clearer lol.

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

5. miltonplower

miltonplower Senior Member
    from ontario

WHAT are you trying to prove here lol :drinkup:

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

idk lol. this is what happens when I get bored. I got all my lawns done so I am just kinda sitting around the house bored lol. I was gonna put the boat in and go out on it today. but I didnt want to go out by myself lol

7. samjr

samjr Senior Member

Watch out!!!!!!!

make sure the bucket it not full and put it up all the way or your going to be in for some fun :help:

8. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

o yes i kno lol. it was empty. when I took the pic just before I was spreading some dirt at my neighbors.

9. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

I'm going to watch some PAINT dry !!!!!!!!!

10. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

Skeeter killer

When I start my 2 banger Jimmy diesel in my old 59' JD 440 track loader, my shop looks like a forest fire it smokes so bad.I think she actually runs on 1 cylinder just for maybe 15 seconds,then you can hear the second one come in and then she'll clear up and run like a champ.