1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Black Ford

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by R.G.PEEL, Dec 5, 2010.

1. R.G.PEEL

R.G.PEEL 2000 Club Member
    from Toronto

Here are some quick pics of my black ford. I'll send pics of the others as I get them.

Attached Files:

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck. Is the blade brand new?

3. R.G.PEEL

from Toronto

No, it's gone through two full seasons. This is the one that Triple L and I were discussing last night. Aside from initial kinks, I'm happy with it. Then again, I'm also happy with a modded 6.0 so maybe I'm just a sucker for punishment!

4. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

i love crew cab short beds..they just look mean!

5. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

That plow looks really tough on that truck

6. R.G.PEEL

from Toronto

Thanks guys, short box long cab dual wheel is my fav configuration as well. I just got a long box 08 because it was a good deal but I prefer this.

7. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks good. I love the Ford. I'm in the market for one just like it, only a 7.3L. Is yuors lifted or just leveled?

8. R.G.PEEL

from Toronto

It has heavier coils in the front and two extra leaves/re arcd leaves in the back. We did the 08 at the same time, it has the extra leaves in the back and spacers above the front coils, didn't put heavier coils as it is a dedicated salt truck and doesn't need to carry the weight of a plow. good luck on finding your 7.3 they are a great engine. They don't perform like the 6.0/6.4/6.7 but they sure last longer.

9. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

Hope the plow works better for you then it did me. I have a new blade on this year, the revos baby brother. Im expecting great things. I love my 6.0's to, a great mechanic makes a world of difference.

Cheers

10. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

that is one nice looking truck

11. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

Man, that truck is really sweet looking! I love the CC/SB Duallys!

12. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

Nice truck. I thought dually's were all long beds. Is this a ford thing or did you put the dually rear end in a short bed?

13. R.G.PEEL

from Toronto

Nope, came from ford that way. They're rare but they exist. most guys that buy a dually want to be able to load up the box, Me, I tow a gooseneck float with it so I want the shortbox for a tighter turning radius.That little bit makes a big difference.