1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Black F-350 & Equipment

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by TLC Snow Div., Oct 27, 2007.

1. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

Whats Up? Probaby many of you know who I am...
    I was on here last winter but something go messed up so i reregistered. Member: RedMax Man on LawnSite. I'm 18, paid cash for my truck and equipment and yes i'm insured.

This is my truck and some of my landscape equipment.
    I don't have any new pics with the plow on because i'm currently painting and tuning it up but i'll get some up when it is ready for action.

Micah

ps1.jpg

ps2.jpg

ps3.jpg

ps123.jpg

ps1234.jpg

2. TLC Snow Div.

A pic. from last winter...

ps0.jpg

3. TLC Snow Div.

Another one from last winter. I have new BFG tires now.

ps01.jpg

4. TLC Snow Div.

I have a Whelen SlimMiser LED dash light. Need to get a better night shot. I'm going to add alot more light when i have time after fall cleanups before snow plowing hopefully.

2nd, At a job.

ps001.jpg

ps02.jpg

5. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

tlc - wait until you start plowing at night ... the dash light will drive you crazy with the flash backs ... truck looks great ....

6. TLC Snow Div.

One of my Maintenance accounts. This one is in New Hampshire.

stripesdefined12345.jpg

nh1.jpg

nh2.jpg

nh3.jpg

nh4.jpg

7. TLC Snow Div.

Before & After Walker Stripes...

befores.jpg

afters.jpg

8. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

We need some before and after plow pics.
    Everything looks great.

9. TLC Snow Div.

Well i only had this plow last winter and in my neck of the woods we only got to push less that 5 lowsy storms. So i don't have alot of plowing pics.
    Thanks

10. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

dude congrats for yourself nice truck and equipment . good luck with the biz it looks like your doing well :D

11. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Looks good. I'm not on lawnsite much but arn't you the guy who found that old septic with his walker recently?

12. TLC Snow Div.

Thanks, September was a slow month due to the lack of rain but think are really getting busy now.

:D Yep. That was me. I hope i don't do anything like that with the truck this winter.

13. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

oh that would be a disaster :dizzy:

14. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Yeah ya think. SH!TTY! Mowing looks good though, nice straight lines and the striping looks good to at that yard. Get some action shots of the plow this winter.

Ryan

15. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

My neighbor is a builder, and I was helping him over the summer doing some cement, because he fell off of a room in June, and we had to poor and 30x50 slab for a barn, and the cement truck had to come in the back yard, and it broke threw the septic tank, and it cracked the frame on the cement truck. That wasn't good, I wish I had gotten some pictures.

16. TLC Snow Div.

Wow thats bad.

Just to clarify...
    I didn't mean get my truck stuck in an old septic tank, I meant get stuck in a ditch, on a hill or anywhere plowing, enough to have to get pulled out like i did with the Walker.

17. TLC Snow Div.

The Walker accident. Pulled it out safely with the truck.

psw1.jpg

psw2.jpg

psw3.jpg

18. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

yah, I hope you don't get it stuck anywhere, Last winter the fire chief in our city was going to a huge barn fire, (about 10,000 turkeys were getting cooked way before thanksgiving) He lives closer to the fire then the fire station so he drove his truck there, and he went to take a short cut, and MDOT had plowed the snow into the ditch so it looked like it was all leveled out, so he decied to plow his way threw but he didn't make it past the ditch, so one of the fire trucks had to pull him out.

19. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Good looking equipment you got there!!

20. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Lines are straight for the most part but the stripes look like poo. Just my opinion

EDIT: I just noticed you are 18, wow, good for you on starting your own business.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2007