1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Black Dodge

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by TJS 78, Oct 28, 2007.

1. TJS 78

TJS 78 Junior Member

Got the new company truck a few months ago. It's an '07 2500 w/ 5.7L Hemi. It has a 8' HD Fisher straight blade MM2 . Can't wait for the snow to start flying to test it out!

How do you guys like the Hemi's plowing snow? I have always had the powerstroke diesel under the hood.

ram04.jpg

2. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

man that looks sharp,

3. TJS 78

TJS 78 Junior Member

Here's another one with my friend in the front seat.

ram03_edited.jpg

4. nice truck!

5. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Thats a sweet truck. The Hemi gets it done for plowing, the 4:10 gear is a plus. My Hemi truck pushed fine.
    Compared to a diesel you will be disapointed. You need some pedal to keep things rolling with a small block gas truck. Remember you need much higher rpms to produce torque from a gas truck. the diesels make torque at lower rpms.

6. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

gotta say, thats a damn nice looking truck. best of luck with it

oh yeah...i wanna see the plow on it