1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

bizzard for Boston Monday??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by cat320, Feb 16, 2003.

1. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

JUst heard that there will a 10+" snow fall for boston is this true ?
  2. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

Just heard the same thing on New England Cable News. We will see!!
  3. chris k

chris k Senior Member

I heard 7-12. Seems to me that when they call for a lot we get a little. When they call for a little we get a lot. Ask me Tuesday.
  4. Tim C

Tim C Member

could be a good one

All I can say is let it snow !!!!!! payup

Be safe guy's might be a little harry!!!!

Tim C
  5. hoagie

hoagie Member

Yeah good luck fellas... hope we get just enough.

Most recent forcast is 6-10" Boston/west, 8-12" south.

6. chris k

chris k Senior Member

Not that I listen to what they say but NECN had most of MA in the 12-20 range. Personally I think they are the least reputable as far as amounts. 6-10 would be alright sure don't want 20
  7. BWhite

BWhite Senior Member

I am ready

cant believe any forecasts, guess it will do what it will do ....I just dont know where I am going to put the snow . We need some melting it's like two winters ago over again !!
  8. chris k

chris k Senior Member

Just think last year we were all complaining about the lack of snow.
  9. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

it's funny we where suppose to get a little snow Saturday but didn't .Mon we where suppose to get a little bit of snow .Now we will be getting a blizzard where do I sign up for that $70K job :)
  10. GeeMC

GeeMC Member

Channel 4 just said up to 18" for all of the Boston area! Boy did we pick the right year to start out!

Cheers:drinkup: :drinkup:
  11. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Glad to see someone else is getting some of the snow. It's been a nice week off. Take care out there

12. Got Snow

Got Snow Senior Member

it seems a pretty sure thing about the amounts. looks whats been dumped already and the storm is moving slowly.:cool:
  13. BWhite

BWhite Senior Member

It's starting to look like a good size heavy snowfall . Remember be nice to those expensive transmissions !!!
  14. oakhill2000

oakhill2000 Member

cheers to that, looks like it might be a heavy snow especially further to the coast. Good luck to all, the weathermen have been right the last two large storms so lets hope they are right again! :drinkup: