1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bingle Landscape's Trucks

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PORTER 05, Jan 15, 2008.

1. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF OUR TRUCKS FROM THE LAST STORM. ALSO, ONE OF OUR CUSTOMERS HAD A TREE FALL IN THEIR YARD - PICTURES OF TREE REMOVAL payup wesport

DSC01702.jpg

DSC01697.jpg

DSC01685.jpg

DSC01728.jpg

DSC01719.jpg

2. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice turcks. Were those pictures taken this year?

3. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

Some More Pictures Of Tree Work Today.

DSC01715.jpg

DSC01708.jpg

DSC01707.jpg

DSC01725.jpg

DSC01716.jpg

4. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

Yes, Some Taken Last Night And Some Today.

5. Petr51488

Petr51488 Senior Member

Your chain bar is upside down. I would never cut a tree in the snow like that on the ground. You hit a rock... Boom,.. chain is gone.

6. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice Trucks and pics

7. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice Plow Trucks

8. KCB

KCB Senior Member

He's got the bar upsidedown because he knows that to avoid uneven wear on the bar you should flip it everytime you change your chain.

9. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Exactly. Thanks for the heads up though!

10. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

my brother lives in whitehouse and they got 6 inches of snow and rain and ice yesterday. trees and no power for a lot of the day. mass was getting ready for a big one and it only came in about at half....

11. Petr51488

Petr51488 Senior Member

Didn't know that! Thanks!

12. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Is it me or what. But is the 2 pictures of the trucks the exact picture but day and night?

13. montanag

montanag Member

I was thinking the exact same thing, maybe one is pre-sunrise and the other is after. However, the truck on the left is obviously white, but looks black in the nighttime photo. Not even the flash shows white. I was kind of scratching my head......:dizzy: Nice trucks

14. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

yes you should flip the bar everytime you change youre chains, youll get more out of the bar , and as for cutting the stump with snow around it, youre RIGHT!!!, but in this casue i know the property and there are no rocks there, plus we cleaned the snow around the stump also

yes the 2 pictures are the same , i took the one at night when we got in from plowing at the end of the night, then the next morning i took another shot as we where leaving for the morning for some tree work.the trucks are always parked in that same location though- but good eye!

15. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

the ford - f-350 is silver-

16. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

You're supposed to flip the bar each time you replace a chain. That way each side of the bar gets the same amount of ware.

PORTER05 -oops just saw you replied to him already.

Nice trucks btw! Is that your excavator?

17. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

nope thats not my excavator---we haul all our organic waste to a tree farm , that is their excavator, they have 2 of them , 2 wheel loaders, 1 backhoe , 2 bulldozers , 1 skid-steer , and one tri-axle dump-

18. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

looka like we will be getting some rain/snow on friday---hope to get some more pics-

19. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

I just thought he was running the chain saw in reverse, so he flipped the bar so it was going the same way. :alien:

20. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

huh??!!! :dizzy: