1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

billy goat vacuum

Discussion in 'Sweeper Forum' started by larrylaverne, Dec 6, 2009.

1. larrylaverne

larrylaverne Member
    from ill.

what do you think of the billy goat vq pro walk behind vacs? any good or not.might get one and try to get a few small lots. thanks
  2. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

Got any Pictures ???
  3. larrylaverne

larrylaverne Member
    from ill.

no pics. i just thought maybe somebody was using one and what they thought of it
  4. W.F.D. Plower

W.F.D. Plower Member

I have a Parker walk behind vac, it works great. It gets really dusty when you empty the bag. I haven't used it in a coupe of years now because I ended up buying a tmyco 210 and a Johnston 4000. But that's how I got started. It also has a 12' suction hose for it too.
  5. OldCrow

OldCrow Member

We've had that billy goat model for a few years now. It works really well. Never had a problem with it. I've never done a complete lot with it, but depending on the size it could do it. We mainly use it for sidewalks. We have a Tymco 600 for our streets and lots.
  6. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

I have one that i use around my house. It is awsome for what little I've used it.
  7. larrylaverne

larrylaverne Member
    from ill.

thanks for your input,appreciate it, the servicing billy goat dealer is only 5 mile away,another plus, now i can try to pick up some small lots and get started this spring or sooner
  8. ponyexpress976

ponyexpress976 Junior Member

only issues is with dust and the collection bag....keep a couple disposable dust masks on hand. Distance for repair issues and a good raltionship with service/dealer means a lot!