1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

billing software

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by ultimateinc, Jan 17, 2010.

1. ultimateinc

ultimateinc Senior Member

what do you guys feel is the best billing software ? thoughts? pros cons ?

2. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

quick books works great for me

3. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

Quick Books for me as well. I actually use quick Books online and love it.

4. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

I have to agree as well, Quickbooks is a very nice set up and easy to use! and soooooo easy to run reports on its not even funny

5. DODGE-BOY

DODGE-BOY Senior Member
    from OHIO

I've been using Peachtree for 15 yrs. Does it all, payroll taxes, w-2's, 1099's, bank balancing, inventory, sales tax....pretty easy for my un-educated self.

6. benz2329

benz2329 Junior Member
    from Ohio

Groundskeeper Pro!

7. Kubota 8540

Kubota 8540 PlowSite.com Addict

8. ohiogreenworks

ohiogreenworks Senior Member

Quickbooks Pro 2009, Its a GREAT program. You can do estimates, invoices, all your employee time sheets, it can also be connected to your bank account so you can pay bills out of it. Also if you have a credit card for your business you can keep track of all charges and pay the bill at the end of the month, if you ever need to know any "numbers" for the company, theres a chart for everything. Like I said its a GREAT program. A "con" I would say would be the complexity of the program, but with a couple of weeks of work you'll have it down....

9. ultimateinc

the reason i asks is i was using a different program and just bought quickbooks pro to switch everything over too . seems like its going to be a long process to switch all customers and info over too. plus seems complicated but maybe just me plus i only played with it for about 20 min thanks for the responses

10. benz2329

benz2329 Junior Member
    from Ohio

I have tried Quickbooks but it was too complicated for me, I like how simple and easy to Groundskeeper Pro is.

11. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

if you can get your old data and information into a spreadsheet its pretty simple to move it all into quickbooks by uploading the data from the spreadsheet into quickbooks. should take about 3 clicks. just an idea to make things a little easier on you.

12. ultimateinc

Thanks for the info. I'll look into it. Easier is always better.

13. benz2329

benz2329 Junior Member
    from Ohio

Ultimateinc if your interested in getting the groundskeeper software PM me.

14. ultimateinc

Thanks I checked it out last night and looked good then I found out won't work on my mac. Of course.