1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

biggest plow for bobcat 751

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Iawr, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Iawr

Iawr Senior Member

Just picked up a 751 with 3428 hours today. It seems to have a lot less power then my 763, which has a 8 ft box on it. What is a recommended size box/blade for this machine? It will be used at a condo complex, 73 driveways, roughly 1.3 miles of side walk. Will work with the 763 and a cat 950f. Mostly will be used for streets and drives.

2. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

I would go with a 6.5' or 7' snow bucket. I assume it's not a 2-speed so a box or blade might not be to productive.

3. CUCV

CUCV Junior Member
    from NH

My 753 and 763 seem to push pretty equally more of a mass/traction thing rather than HP in snow for me. I usually run 7.5 strait blades but not shy on running a 9' blade.

4. ANA Proscapes

ANA Proscapes Senior Member
    from NH

We run a 9' power angle on our 753. It's not a rigid mount so we don't have any traction issues