1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bigger Kage?

Discussion in 'Kage Innovation Snow Plow Systems' started by xtreem3d, Feb 26, 2013.

1. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

Hey Kristin,
    Any plans on making any wider versions of the skid steer models ?
    Steve

PS. This might be outside your knowledge but do you know if I was to widen a Boss skid steer plow to 12 feet and use the normal Kage brackets , would the 12 foot kage fit it or would I still need to modify the bracket works?

Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  2. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

Sorry for the delayed response. For some reason all of these direct links were not notifying me of posts. I would email info@kageinnovation and I will pass it on to Mike. He would be the guy who can answer these questions.

Thanks!

3. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

email sent regarding 2014 winter

4. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

Got your email Steve! I replied just now:)

5. Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost Senior Member
    from Montana

We used 2 of the 4 new kAGE plows we got this yr ,, one is a 10 foot on a Newholland skid , and a 14 on a 924k cat loader ,, we really like them its so nice to drop and go ,,, roads , parking lots , dead end streets , it was all super easy with this KAGE , We have been plowing for many yrs now and have used allot of diff plows and pushers , after using the new KAGE , Well I bought the outer 2 KAGE plows another,,, 14 foot for my Case 521 , with a JRB quick change and a 10 toof for my case skid , traded in 2 artic pushers I dont think I will be missing them