1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Big Tractor pushing snow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Machinabil-lynx, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Machinabil-lynx

Machinabil-lynx Junior Member
    from Ontario

2. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

Someone posted this the other day. Thanks Newbie.

Oh...and your in the wrong forum...

3. treefarm

treefarm Member

Wow that's a way to be I find this sites to be one of the most annoying troll ridden lack of help and full of criticism I've ever encountered, he posted it in the wrong place but there's other ways to explain it than coming off like a rhetorical a## hole, I actually hope that you reflected on that after you posted. By the way nice video as an owner of large equipment that was quite a sight just don't have the money for that toy but it would be fun : -) . Take care

4. Machinabil-lynx

Machinabil-lynx Junior Member
    from Ontario

can i switch post to correct forum? what would it be? heavy equipment?

5. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Don't worry about it!

6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Why do I have a funny feeling the OP works for Machineability.

7. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

What could possibly make you think that?:dizzy:

8. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

I like the CAT and J.D. It took a minute to see that was a V on the CAT he was pushing with. Anybody want to guess what size V it is?

9. 94gt331

94gt331 Senior Member
    from usa

Awesome piece of equiptment, that probaly gets the lot cleared pretty fast, cool video!

10. mreamer

mreamer Member

Good call treefarm. I can't believe some of the comments I read on here, especially to someone making their 1st post. This is supposed to be an enjoyable place that people can learn from. By the way lynx, sweet equipment!

11. 94gt331

94gt331 Senior Member
    from usa

Can you give us some info on that tractor. How much does that thing cost? Do you use it for snow only or farming etc. That thing is sick! I can't imagine paying for a machine like that for plowing. I'm small however. You guys do some big lots! Awesome!!!!!

12. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

With the amount of snow rolling off the side and the size of the tractor that looks pretty pathetic to me.

13. 94gt331

94gt331 Senior Member
    from usa

Yeah it looks like it needs more of big pusher box. But also watch how far he is pushing, there's gonna be roll over for anyone.

14. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I'm sure you could find something far more efficient then that.

15. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

I would hate to have to replace them rubber tracks