1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Big thanks to Stahl and General Welding

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Jim@esitrucks, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

We would like to give a shout out to these 2 Boss dealers in New York, with the recent blizzard and back to back storms(4 in a week) our plow and parts inventory took a beating. Well, since we are getting hammered, and these dealers were not, they stepped up and got us some inventory in a pinch. We help them, they help us. So if your ever at Stahl or General Welding in New York, let em know we are thankful for the help

All of us here at ESI trucks
  2. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Got these on a Saturday, in the middle of the blizzard no less...
  3. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

Holy red blades batman! lol, you might be getting a visit from us this summer to outfit 2 new trucks if things go the way im planning.
  4. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Funny thing is those are all gone....in less than a week. We got another 18 plows from Stahl the other day
  5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Guess where I get my boss plows from?

6. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

I bet if you go there now the stacks are MUCH smaller Grandview
  7. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

General Welding is a great place. Steve is a stand up guy. Always willing to help out when he can. I actually have to take a trip there tomorrow. I broke a return spring this morning. Luckily I had a spare. It's the first problem I've had with my plow. Not bad for 4 years old.
  8. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Thats the good thing about networking, you make contacts and friends all over.
  9. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

That's because boss is and always will be the best plow on the market and remember there's only one BOSS!:D