1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Big Storm

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by g-landscaping, Dec 18, 2008.

1. g-landscaping

g-landscaping Member

i live in syracuse and tommorow we are suppossed to be getting around a foot of snow. here is my issue, i wont be able to get a jump start on my driveways due to conflicts in my scheduale, i have a smaller plow i was wodering if it would be easier to back into the driveways then push the snow out from there or just try to backdrag it. i think because there is so much snow i will get zero scrape and the plow will float over the snow. what to do?
  2. sechracer

sechracer Senior Member

I would clear the end of it, then back up it and take a little at a time until you get as much clear as possible then backdrag it.....
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

How long will it be before you can get to them? If they have a foot of snow in the driveway you may not have any accounts left.And if you do plow with a foot of snow your only choice is going to plowing up the driveway.