1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Big Storm on map for Friday

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Turf Masters, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Turf Masters

Turf Masters Member

Go to Accu-weather.com then check out the blog section on the left side.Go to Meto-Maddness snow storm for friday.
  2. Snaaar

Snaaar Member

Wow, thanks. After reading the blog and realizing this monster storm is only days away, I ran out today and bought two more plow trucks.

Sorry, couldn't resist. All this mud and fog is going to my head.
  3. Turf Masters

Turf Masters Member

yes.I even laughed at your reply

Plow trucks are really dropping in price last 3 weeks.
  4. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

HMMM wonder why?:D
    Go ahead I deserve it call me a dick.LOL

5. Turf Masters

Turf Masters Member

Same boat as you

The fog is so thick I cannot see my trucks outside.The only way I see them is when I walk the dog.I am in the same boat as everyone else.No snow no steak for dinner,just peanut butter and jelly.
  6. dutchman

dutchman Senior Member

you are not kidding:cry:
  7. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

We were supposed to get 2-4 on Tuesday (a left over from the nasty storm in the mid-states but once again NOTHING! I am going to market my truck as a "anti snow truck" which is when I drive by I will gaurantee there will be absolutly no friggin snow.
  8. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

Rihgt now Accuweather says a mild slushy mix for Friday, no accumulation on any day for Western MA in the whole 15 day outlook (thoguh not much past a few days is really worth much).