1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Big storm for Cincy

Discussion in 'Weather' started by WALKERS, Mar 5, 2008.

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

I have heard thru the local weather guy that we should be getting the largest snow fall than we have had all year. We wont hold our breath thou. LOL
  2. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Hopefully it tracks north...sick of these 1" pushes....LOL! I'll take em all day long, but in all honesty it would be nice to get a good 6" to 8" snowfall not that they are saying this would be...but it would be nice! Good luck, if you get it and it stays snow in Cincy I'd same we are good in Indy....

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

Depending on where you are at in Indiana Indianapolis is 1 to 4 and southern Indy is 6 to 12 on a map you can see it on the Ohio thread. It was posted at 10 00 pm Post 7311

KINNCO Senior Member

you guys have all the snow up north:mad:

let us have some:drinkup:
  5. Dailylc

Dailylc Senior Member

Well our weatherman just said 3" for southwest Indiana. But like he said "I'll believe it when I see it". They forcast 7" for yesterday and it rained 2 1/2 ". At this point I could care less if we get anything. :dizzy:
  6. JB1

JB1 Senior Member

Last year we was already mowing grass at this time, this year its 70 degrees one day and 30 the next. Hang around a day it will change.We had 3"' of rain yesterday , flooded everything.