1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BIG REWARD!! WTB unimount mount for 2002 GM 2500HD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by niv, Dec 6, 2007.

1. niv

niv Member
    from midwest

I need a unimount truckside and wiring for my 2002 GMC 2500 HD the western part # is 63360. Thank you for your time!!
  2. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

Ok, since you can't PM, this makes it a little tougher. I will link you to the threads of people who have the stuff you need.

The wiring harness is held by this guy.

No, the mount is a little more trickey, they are floating around out there, but you are gunna have to pay for it. Sorry. Here are two, the one on e-bay is already gone.

That is the best I can do for you. You need to get you ten posts up so you can get your PM privlages.
  3. niv

niv Member
    from midwest

Thanks for going out of your way,I am going to check your leads today. Thanks again for your help and time.
  4. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

What's with the BIG REWARD?
  5. niv

niv Member
    from midwest

For some reason these unimounts are very popular and hard to find.I just sold two from my other trucks
    and received $75 each. My loss your REWARD.