1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Big Red Meet Lil'blue

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by powerjoke, Dec 7, 2007.

1. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

JD we're coming to muscle you out;)........no well can we at least help? since we have no snow:cry:

here is the 6010 NH

with a viking 10'X4' blade in the 5500

i thought i'd bring the tn85da along too

prsport see ya in 4 day's :waving:
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2009

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

Very nice, Hope you get something to push soon
  3. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

You are welcome at any of my sites.

Dave just brought a pick up but did the work of a tractor. Maybe if he held a weekend class some of my guys could attend.
  4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I was wondering when you guys were coming. LOL If you want it to snow just plan a holiday and it will snow for sure. I don't think I'd trust that GM product pulling that much wait, maybe you can borrow a Ford. On a serious note where are you really going?
  5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

CET is the only one with snow ,so were all fighting to work for him!! I'd have a much better time if we went to an island or some place warm. Hey CET how many days till spring!! LOL
  6. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Nice rigs! Why aren't there plow lights on the GM? Is that a Blizzard?
  7. powerjoke

CET: thank you i may have to take you up on that someday

JD: Gotto get this stuff out of here incase the tax man comes by, (almost the end of the year) LOL,

I had to move a trackhoe yesterday so while i had the trailer hooked up i touhgt i would just haul the crap, i was just moving stuff to town, since the shop is about 10 miles out, we already have some stuff in town.

The little chevy normally hauls a 939C (about 28k) it don't handle it too well, but it runs cheaper than the big-truck, I too would be surprised if the thing made it to canada (the little duramax is worn out, 7500miles) we have had a multi-tude of problems with this rig

BANSKY: GOOD EYE, we just forgot to put them on, i guess? but so far all we've done is tote plows around we havent got to push-em yet

if it ever snows we'll see if Repo-Man can hang in there with the young ones;)

ordinarily this is the way we move tractor's the damn things are always on the're way back to the shop :rolleyes: , so we just haul them in pair's LOL some day i am gonna have to go back RED? if i can ever afford to after owning these "nickle&dime'ers"

we've had excelent luck with our MX-180 it has a little 12yd reynolds and NEVER any prob.s

8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

When you buy a Ford don't they throw in a tilt and load. LOL We tried to resist the the green tempation my hole life but once you go give in, there's no going back.
  9. powerjoke

JD: yup thats what you get when you buy a pair

this is when you buy ONE ford they give you this.

but the only time you see 2 CaT's together getting worked on, it's just regular maintanenceLOL
  10. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

PJ why is it so green down there? didn't you get the snow?
  11. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Your right Jay. We might have to visit PJ this winter and go golfing! LOL
  12. powerjoke

i'm gonna have to sell my clubs if it don't snow, heck the membership to the club is 10k LOL

we finnaly got the ICE :eek:, i would rather have snow, with only one salt truck there aint alot the plows can do to ice, we may have to bring the grader, c'ause i am low on salt till wed-thur and another accumlation of ice tonight

this is how we've been dealing with it so far. i guess the next step is a finish dozer or a twin eng. scraperLOL

REPO we'll need ya tomorrow it sounds like. ill call you tingiht hopefully

WELL i tried to attach a pic but it wouldnt let me WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO FIX THE SERVER, OH. THE HECK WITH IT I'M GOING TO "THE OTHER SITE" lol