1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Big Plow Frame On Mack R Model

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ADMSWELDING, Feb 5, 2006.

1. ADMSWELDING

ADMSWELDING Senior Member

This is a photo of a plow frame i fabricated and installed on a mack 10whl r model for a customer of mine last winter payup

img062.jpg

2. plowed

plowed Senior Member

Very nice work! If I decide to put a blade on my Freightshaker, I'll be sure to give you a call!

3. ADMSWELDING

thanks plowed

Thank,s plowed i,m about 10 miles north of boston might be a little far of a ride for ya.:salute:

4. plowed

plowed Senior Member

I'm very familiar with Boston, in fact I'll be up there in 2 weeks, right down town. I could make the ride in the Freightliner and a weekend out of it! My kids would love to ride in that truck up there. My wife might not like it so much though.

5. ADMSWELDING

stop by my shop for a visit

plowed if you would like let me know i,m only 15min north of boston and will let you try the truck with the timbrens if you like too.

6. plowed

plowed Senior Member

A shop visit sounds great. Thanks for your kind offer. I'll be in touch.