1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Big Opps!!

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by 4x4Farmer, Feb 10, 2010.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

This is what happens when the left pin of your quick attach dosent go through and then you hit something solid on the right side, whamo bamo bendy bendy! Dont let this happen to you! Always check your pins!!
    023 [640x480].JPG
    024 [640x480].JPG
    027 [640x480].JPG
    028 [640x480].JPG

023 [640x480].JPG

024 [640x480].JPG

027 [640x480].JPG

028 [640x480].JPG
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Do you need me to get you a new hockey helmet?
  3. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

no, but the bank could use a new ATM! lol, oh wait that was what the skid hit last night. Should have just hit a little harder and we could have just bought a new pusher and bucket with the cash floating in the air. It wasent a good couple days for us. The pusher hit a concreate thing that a sign was mounted in and then last night the skid hit the atm. :dizzy:
  4. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

That would be grounds for a bich slap, and a kick in the balls.
  5. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

agreed!! but **** happens! The guy running it has been doing this longer then me, sometimes the best of the best screw up. beleave me, he would have been kicking himself in the balls if he could do it himself, he felt pretty bad.
  6. jhakarter

jhakarter Member

LOL we were hauling right across the st from where the ATM was hit i believe, we gunna IM you and give you crap about it but figured a car musta hit it lol. Oh accidents happen, not everyone is perfect all the time lol.. where did the snow go? holding off so it doesnt flood or what? Take care,
  7. 2005_Sierra

2005_Sierra Senior Member

yea i bet that felt good in the machine :dizzy: does the machine need a new windshield now?
  8. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

ouch, that sucks, there is going to be a lot of aceteylene used to fix that, lol. At least everyone is OK, one of my guys hits something a month ago, 5-6 (can't remember) staples in his forehead. Good luck with the repair
  9. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

Not if heuses mapp, or hydrogen, but geez man how does a guy hit an ATM machine? Aren't those things embedded in the wall? Good luck fixing it, I hope the client dosent drop you guys.