1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Big Mother Blower for Sale

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by szorno, Sep 14, 2003.

1. szorno

szorno Senior Member

I was in Breckenridge, Colorado over the weekend and found this monster. It is a 1978 John Deere harvester with a twin single-stage auger blower.
    Price- $17,000. If you like, email me and I will find a way to get the info to you.

blower1.jpg

Last edited: Sep 14, 2003
  2. szorno

szorno Senior Member

a second picture of the business end of this baby...

blower2.jpg

3. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

Interesting. No augers, the extensions of the impellers chew up the snow before blowing. Never seen a twin discharge before either.

4. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Looks like a serious setup. I bet that thing lets out some serious angry noise when its running full force. Double chutes I bet that throws the snow a great distance.

Jay

5. speedracer241

speedracer241 Senior Member

I wonder if that cab has any heat??

Mark K

6. szorno

szorno Senior Member

Yeah, cab has heat and A/C... any takers???
    I wish I had it last March...:nod:

7. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Does it come with a corn head? lol

That is one serious beast, I wouldn't want to be stuck in front of that, it looks pretty viscious!

8. bigjeeping

bigjeeping Senior Member

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

9. nepmgmt

nepmgmt Member

i would love something like that for ong drives 2 bad its so much and so far away

10. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

Just a heads up, this thread was started in September of 2003, I would venture to guess that it has been sold

Last edited: Jan 15, 2006
  11. szorno

szorno Senior Member

Yep, but I know who bought it. Big outfit in Breckenridge/ Blue River, Colorado. They need it this year.