1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Big Lots - Literally!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snowbrothers101, Jan 25, 2011.

1. snowbrothers101

snowbrothers101 Senior Member

I asked my local Big Lots store in Bozeman who serviced them but they were not sure. Any idea what National com[any services them?

2. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

I find it funny when even store managers have no idea who is taking care of the property. I see it all the time when I am out selling.

3. hoskm01

hoskm01 Senior Member
    from AZ

That is often times the goal of their corporate leadership... to take those added things off of their plate so they can focus on the goals at the core of their business... selling BIG LOTS in this case.

4. s&mll

s&mll Senior Member
    from NJ

Did you ask if biglots owned the lot? I thought they were big into paying rent

5. motodad

motodad Member
    from midwest

Sent you a pm on who we work for.

6. TAZPUSHER

TAZPUSHER Junior Member

Brickman has them in our area. I serviced them for 18 years and lost them 3 years ago..This is the third Property Mgt Company to have them since.

7. wellnermp

wellnermp Senior Member
    from Alaska

There's a Big Lots in Bozeman? Where?