1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Big Blizzards all in a row...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by chtucker, Nov 8, 2003.

1. chtucker

chtucker Senior Member

6 Blizzards all in row, 4th one back is Plow Babes 810 for her Dodge Hemi. Rest are 8' for a gas exploration company on the New Mexico/Colorado Border. Hauled them all on my flatbed trailer back to the shop. Looked like a semi going down the road.[​IMG]

2. griffithtlc

griffithtlc Senior Member

Wow:eek: Why didn't you take a wrong turn and come to my house with all of them:D :D :D

3. Grshppr

Grshppr Senior Member

Nice. Your lucky I didn't see you on the highway and try hijack your truck. I wouldn;t mind a couple of those for my fleet:cool:

4. JD PLOWER

JD PLOWER PlowSite.com Veteran

Chtucker did you pick these up at a dealer or right from the truck that shipped them? Also did they have an 8611 there?

5. griffithtlc

griffithtlc Senior Member

Actually chtucker, you got my order wrong:D I wanted 5 810's, and an 8611:cool: LOL

6. chtucker

chtucker Senior Member

I am the dealer;) Apun, a dealer in Alaska sold them and I am doing the install. 810s and 8611 are getting hard to find. No more at the factory.

Howard

7. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

I have both the 810's and 8611's in stock. Call me if you are in that big of a pinch.:)

8. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

Wow those plows really are somthing, comparing them to the meyer plows they look so much stronger and more reliable:)

9. Joe3113

Joe3113 Member

I could be looking at my next plowpayup

10. kawdude

kawdude Senior Member

I'd love an 810 but I dont think the old half ton would like it :cry:

11. BWhite

BWhite Senior Member

Howard

That is an impressive photo! Just seeing one at the BBQ was enough for me .Thanks for showing us PlowBabes new plow and the lucky other people who purchased the rest