1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bidding

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by TANDCLAWNCARE, Aug 6, 2007.

1. TANDCLAWNCARE

TANDCLAWNCARE Junior Member
    from NY

CANT SEEM TO GET THE SEARCH TO WORK ,SO DOES ANY ONE have how many push per year they were doing for the last few years in ny . trying to build a bid for year round contract and im trying to find the the av push for the last few years (ny binghamton area )
    thanks much if any one has the info

2. ManorLandscape8

ManorLandscape8 Member

what part of ny theres a big difference from long island and buffalo

3. TANDCLAWNCARE

from NY

the town is sidney ny

4. TANDCLAWNCARE

from NY

BUMP UP any one have any idea im thinking 12 pushs

5. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

What's your yearly average in snow fall? I pushed 12 times in the first week and a half last Feb. I'm Located in Oneida NY Which is almost right in the middle of the state. Do you get alot of Lake Effect Snow. That will change it some also.

6. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Go to acuweather and look up snow fall for your area then go back a few years get the average and bump it up a few.

Rcgm
    Brad

7. TANDCLAWNCARE

from NY

thanks guys i ended up getting the bid done did not hear anything back yet.i set the numbers at 10 plows for the year (its a 12 month bill pay agreement )with any extra plow broken up over the remander of billing