1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by KTLawnCo, May 8, 2011.

1. KTLawnCo

KTLawnCo Member
    from VA

Hello, How do you guys get contracts like Taco Bells and Commercial properties. I am trying to plow Shopping Centers but don't know who to contact. Same thing for these fast food "joints" who do I contact to place a bid. Even Gas Stations.... Any info would be great just trying to break into the commercial gig but don't know how to place bids or who to contact.
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Before we give you the answers,how/what do you think you should try?
  3. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Grandview, are you saying: we have the answer?
    I'll watch this thread, then speak up...

What are you using for snow removal equipment? If it's a s10 with 7 ft. light duty, well, then no need for us to tell you how to land the local mall.
  4. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

pound the pavement
  5. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Go into the Taco Bell you want to plow and ask the manager how you can become a service provider. It truly is that simple in most cases.
  6. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

Or check out their website and there may be a vendors page and a link to become a vendor.
    Also some fast food joints like KFC have a sign that says who to contact about property mgmt it might be a yard sign by the drive through window or even just a sticker on the door.
  7. KTLawnCo

KTLawnCo Member
    from VA

I have 2 plow trucks and a sidewalk crew. 99 Chevy and 04 Ford but i am having trouble getting my own commercial gigs. Most managers in my area know little about property management or dont speak english...
  8. Wayne Volz

Wayne Volz Senior Member

We can help as well

We offer a manual titled Selling & Referrals that will help you solve this problem. This manual includes proven principles and techniques that will help you open more doors and close more sales.

Pounding the pavement is certainly one method of contact. But more important than simply making the contact or sales call is what needs to be in place before, during and after the sales call to help close the sell?

If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call or check out our web site. Mention plowsite and receive free shipping if you decide to place an order.

Thanks and have a great day.